The most elegant way to show off any content of your website inside the nice and smoothly Sideshow and uses the most current standards to support latest Joomla versions and is also expected to work on the coming versions. It supports both Joomla! 1.5 Native and Joomla 1.7 Native wonderfully well and also allow you to display the list of Items from The Content Component, The Banner Component, the K2 Component, The virtuemart Component or the Image Folder and some other coming components .
- Support both Joomla! 1.5 Native. Joomla 1.6, joomla 1.7
- Allow display the list of Items from The Content Component ( joomla 1.5), The Banner Component, the K2 Component, The virtuemart Component and Image Folder.
- Version 2.x supports DataSource Content, Image, Files
- Based on jquery library. with Multiple Effects supported: Slide right, left...
- Integrated with the Multibox Modal to allow openning The Item Linked inside The box (option)
- Customize User CSS formatting.
- Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
- Support Multiple Layouts and Multiple Themes. Allow overriding layout in the current template.
- Fully compatible IE6+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5
- ....Continue Update
- PHP version is greater than 5.0
Docs & Helps
1) How to Configure Image Display on each Slide
a) K2 Component: The module allow you configure images via three options and theirs priorities
- - High Priority: Use the Custom Tag to configure Images: Note that: you should choose images inside the images folder or the media folder
- - Medium Priority: Use K2 Image via using upload tool inside the Image Tab in the Editing Form of k2 Items
- - Low Priority: Looking for a Image inside the k2 Item's Content.
b) Content Component : there has 2 options configuring images:
- 1) Use a Custom Tag, how to use same as The K2 Component Did.
- 2) Looking For any Image In side the content
c) Vituemart Component: Using Images of products which you uploaded in the editting product form
d) Banner Component
- e) Image Folder: How to Configuration image and its description:
You choose a category in the "Content Category" parameter, to make description for image you as following: the name of article is named :image's name|article's title
* Note: If your site loaded more than one jquery library, sure that some modules using jquery to be death and could not work. so that the query libs load only one time after the mootol library loaded.
3) Some Notes when using the module: http://landofcoder.com/forum/topic.html?id=252
How to config "File" DataSource
How to Download and Install Package JL 1.5